Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In Loving Memory of Rusty from Dreamquete Cattery



Little Rusty, you came home with us on May 27, 2010 from Dreamquete Cattery in Northwest Indiana. I will never forget how I fell in love with you the minute I held you. You hid for a couple of weeks until you got used to living with us. After that, you were the most lovable little kitty and you were so beautiful. My heart has been broken since we lost you on November 1, 2010. I feel worse about losing you than a cat that I had for 14.5 years. My poor little Rusty suffered so the last 2 weeks of his life with anemia and anorexia. Little Rusty, you will always be close now and free of pain as you rest on the shelf in my armoire.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marc - please contact me asap. we met a few years ago at a cat show in illinois. my email address is kaybro444@gmail.com thank you.

    ReplyDelete