Sunday, January 9, 2011

Humiliation as a Sales Tactic

Recently, I had my cat Smokey to the Veterinarian Specialty Center in Buffalo Grove. When Dr. Kelly Wessberg gave me the results, she did it in the lobby of the facility. She did not like my response that I was not going to take her advice and put my cat on antiarrhytmic medication as he was not showing any signs of heart disease on the ultrasound. She told me "my cat could die suddenly" if I did not follow her recommendations. She did this in the lobby with an audience of other patrons and staff of VSC to coerce me into buying into her treatment plan. I have never had a veterinarian practice in this unprofessional manner.

After my experience at the Veterinarian Specialty Center, I looked them up on Yelp. Seems there were some not so favorable comments about this facility. I read some of the filtered reviews and had a real awakening. It seems that many other people felt that same as I did with VSC. Their experiences were very similar to mine. Take a look at the link below to Yelp and see what the others had to say!

Page 1 link of filtered comments:

http://www.yelp.com/filtered_reviews/K8iyzVBc5SzALilHaJHtYg?fsid=GSPbpm4vWJPoNWX_ne9TrQ

No comments:

Post a Comment